If you have a healing business, are a coach, a therapist, or work with clients in any other healing or guidance capacity this podcast is for you. I was inspired to record this podcast because recently I took part in Katie Rössler’s summit “the empowered client” – go follow her on Facebook here. She organises impressive summits and has a lot of value to share around empowering healers and coaches with their practice!
Subscribe to your favourite Podcasting Platform below:
In this episode I am sharing 3 tips for deepening or growing your healing business, coaching, or therapy practice :
– the importance of doing our own work: including epigenetics and healing our ancestral lines
– healing past life karma to overcome money blocks or karmic relationships
– the importance of healthy boundaries between clients and yourself. In particular, I speak about etheric cords between client/healer that often show up when the relationship becomes co-dependent. In addition, I address the “martyr wound”.
– the importance of reflecting on difficult client relationships and what we can improve within ourselves
– spiritual guidance around soul families. I dive into how we choose to incarnate in different scenarios each time and how your students or clients might have been mentors in another life.
I hope one or more of these tips can empower you in your healing business or coaching practice. We are all human and learn as we go. That’s the beauty of a spiritual journey and being of service.
Listen to it on Apple Podcasts:
Listen to it on Youtube:
Do you have a healing business?
If you are a fellow healer and have more tips to share, share them in the comments below or DM me on Instagram. 🙂