Subscribe to your favourite Podcasting Platform below:
This episode is for healers, coaches, intuitive, spiritual business owners, and anyone who has been toying with the idea to start their own podcast but has been wondering how to start a wellness podcast for free.
I recently launched my podcast as a “side hobby”. For now, I have no plans to monetise it so for me it was important I could start easily and for free.
This is why I am so excited to have Emily Tennison as my first guest on my show.
Who is Emily Tennison?
Emily Tennison is a holistic health enthusiast and an avid spiritual seeker, as well as a wife and mother, currently stationed in Costa Rica. On her podcast, the “Healing Corner with Emily Tennison”, she explores topics of alternative health, spirituality, metaphysics, and body intelligence with healers, practitioners, and industry experts. You can find it everywhere you listen to podcasts.
Her website: www.healingcorner.net
Follow her on Instagram.
Listen to the podcast below:
Watch it on youtube
In this episode, we discuss how to start a wellness podcast for free
- We briefly discuss how we met: she had hired me to do a space clearing for her home and then invited me on her podcast to share more about energetic space clearing. You can listen to it here.
- Emily shares how she got into podcasting
- She dives into the importance of choosing a format for your podcast and your “why”
- the tech setup and what’s needed
- examples of podcast hosting platforms such as anchor FM (which is free)
- how easy it is to get your wellness podcast onto Apple podcast, Spotify and others for free
- How to make your podcast description SEO friendly
- how to use an outro for a call to action
- when to outsource certain elements of producing your podcast with tips on whom to hire: as an example: Dan Levy (podcast producer): Danlevymedia.com
- she shares her top 5 favourite wellness podcasts and why they are her favourites:
- She shares some tips about mindset when starting a wellness podcast and how to confidently reach out to podcast guest speakers
I hope this episode inspires you to both: start your own wellness podcast, but also to be on other people’s podcasts.
Grab my freebie: Manifest an abundant business in 2023 with my journal & guided meditation to access your Higher Self for guidance here.
Find out more about me and my services here.