What is Space Clearing?
Space clearing is the Feng Shui art of clearing and revitalizing energies in buildings, home, businesses or offices. The energetic clearing is as essential as physical cleaning is to the physical maintenance.
When I perform a space clearing I remove the energy debris that has built up over time, so that the energy of the space lifts, brightens, and circulates freely. Which in turn has a positive impact on you and your relationship or your family.
The energy debris can be a result of negative emotions, thoughts, occurrences, and stress that you or others have experienced in your space. Your house is like a sponge. Whatever happens in your environment then is absorbed into your walls, the furniture, carpet, ceiling, or objects.
- After big arguments
- when people with depression, excessive anger or bitterness live in your space
- After you remove clutter
- When you move into a new space
- When a roommate or companion moves out
- After a divorce or break-up
- After an illness or death
- When you buy antiques or second-hand items
- When you are trying to sell your house and no one buys it for a long time
- After any traumatic events, or when people with chronic illnesses lived there
- In case you moved into a new space and suddenly feel sick all the time
- In case there are rooms where you don’t feel well
- I check every room for negative energy
- I see if there are any vortexes and leylines
- I check for the energy of the land the building/house was built on
- I check on whether there are any Earthbound spirits
- I check for trapped/negative emotions left by previous tenants (especially important after chronic or mental illness, divorces, and other traumatic life events
- I check for any objects that might have negative energy (2nd hand, antique furniture, jewelry etc)
Once I have completed this, I will dissolve all negative energy and create a protection so the space stays positive for longer. I will also dicuss with the client how they wish to feel in each room, and will evoke exactly those qualities in each room.
Read more about space clearing case studies in my blog
(click on the arrows to the right on the picture to see different posts)